The Ultimate Golf Experience
The ultimate golf experience starts with an address that commands respect in Franklin, Tennessee, one of America’s top 10 places to live! It continues with a multitude of unique features that make us one of the most desirable clubs in Middle Tennessee. We offer the largest and best practice facility in the area, a world-class clubhouse, award-winning golf shop, Golf Academy featuring the finest teaching professionals, 363 day-a-year access, internet connectivity, and a membership passionate about the game.
Privileges of a membership at
Vanderbilt Legends Club
- Exclusive access to two championship golf courses designed by Hall of Fame golfer Tom Kite and acclaimed architect Bob Cupp
- Access to The Little Course at Conner Lane — an affiliated 9-hole golf course adjacent to Vanderbilt Legends Club
- Unlimited use of the short game areas for putting, pitching and chipping, as well as the use of the double tee driving range
- Exclusive access to PGA-certified instruction and the acclaimed Vanderbilt Legends Golf Academy
- No food minimums for golf memberships
- Junior golf programs
- Charge privileges, optional club storage, and locker rental
- Option to walk anytime
- Play 363 days a year (closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas Day)
“I was drawn in by its breathtaking beauty and quickly adopted by affectionate, welcoming members and a passionate, devoted staff. I now have two championship golf courses and friendships that will last a lifetime. I’m proud to be part of this family, Vanderbilt Legends is my home.”
Vanderbilt Legends Club offers a variety of membership options designed to accommodate members in all stages of life and career.
Full access to all of the club’s facilities and amenities including both the North and South Championship 18-hole golf courses, practice greens, par 3 Little course, driving ranges, golf shop, dining, clubhouse, and all social related events and activities. Single and Family dues classification available.